Multipurpose swing doors consist of:
- fixed perimeter frame made of sheet steel uprights and cross members pressopiegate and shaped to 1.5 mm thick;
- hinged doors formed by two sheets of galvanized steel by 1 mm thick, folded and joined at the edges to form a box-like structure for the containment of the insulating package;
- pairs of steel three-wing hinges;
- Reversible lock;
- Pair of stainless steel handles coated nylon;
- Epoxy coating with RAL 7032 finish.
- Steel grids;
- aluminum grids;
- soffit lining of the wall of galvanized steel sheet 15/10.
Showing all 3 results